Light-O-Rama Forums

S2 2.5.2. sound issue

friskybri

On S2 2.5.2 version I get no sound when slowing it down to 1/4 speed on any song. When on 1/2, normal, 2x and 4x it works. I have XP and it used to work on a way earlier version. Haven't used it sense last January. Was Wondering if anyone else has this problem.

friskybri wrote:

On S2 2.5.2 version I get no sound when slowing it down to 1/4 speed on any song. When on 1/2, normal, 2x and 4x it works. I have XP and it used to work on a way earlier version. Haven't used it sense last January. Was Wondering if anyone else has this problem.

Is this a MP3 audio file? 1/4 speed has never worked with MP3. WAV files will work at 1/4 speed.

I use MP3 and it has always worked. It still works on my Vista Machine but on the XP it does not run at 1/4 speed. Good thing most of my work is done on my laptop when I am on the road.

Long shot.

Microsoft just send updates that supposedly update security on many versions of windows media player. This happened this week. It might be possible that this is related to your issue for 1/4 speed.

Chuck

I should say it moves across at the 1/4 speed but no sound comes out. that would be a better description of the issue.