Light-O-Rama Forums

using lor II sequences in lor I

jonstacey1

Just a little clarification on top of what Harrison said:

LOR 1 files will be upgraded to LOR 2 files, but only if you modify them and save them in the LOR 2 Sequence Editor. You can use an LOR 1 file in an LOR 2 show regardless of whether you do this upgrade or not.

Last year when I upgraded to S2, I had several sequences in my show that were still LOR1. None of them would play and it would just skip them. It made for an interesting first night of the show. I had to go and resave every single sequence (well over 100) in my show to upgrade it before they would play.

Brian Mitchell wrote:

Last year when I upgraded to S2, I had several sequences in my show that were still LOR1.  None of them would play and it would just skip them.  It made for an interesting first night of the show.  I had to go and resave every single sequence (well over 100) in my show to upgrade it before they would play.

You use over 100 sequences?? We're not worthy! We're not worthy!

WOW over 100. Im impressed. Nor am I not worthy. You need to put them in one big file and upload them. lol. Might take down the LOR server.

The sequences include, 12 or so Fully animated songs for the shows, 10 or so voiceovers and IDs, plus all the songs that play between the shows and do not repeat all night (about 80)