Light-O-Rama Forums

Ok ever since the upgrade....

Steven Singleton Jr.

Well I am sure many have said these words. Long story short I upgraded to 2.4.10 and ever since then I have a hard time running the sequence editor without errors. Here is a screen shot of one of the various errors I get. Is this something with my machine, or with the install of the software. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Attached files 182383=10389-error.jpg

Any guesses on what the problem is and how do I alleviate it? Is it just a problem with the sequence editor or when I set up my show will it happen with that as well?

That gives me hope then reg. Its just annoying when you are trying to tweak things in the sequence editor.

Does it happen in any consistent situation or situations -- for example, "after I select a row" or "after I toggle cells" or "after I zoom in" -- or does it seem random?

One thing you might want to try is uninstalling and reinstalling. Or perhaps making sure your computer is completely up to date with Windows Update. Or even perhaps try uninstalling, then making sure your computer is completely up to date with Windows Update, then reinstalling.

Nope pretty much happens while I am playing a sequence. Not all the time but more then it used to.

Ok made sure everything was updated and still having this problem. Also want to mention when this happens the sequence continues to play and control the lights BUT the music stops. Any other suggestions?

Steven Singleton Jr. wrote:

Ok made sure everything was updated and still having this problem.  Also want to mention when this happens the sequence continues to play and control the lights BUT the music stops.  Any other suggestions?

Might try installing a new version of Windows Media Player?

Thanks tim I tried to do that and I got a error saying I needed to dl rollup 2 for my windows media center os before I could upgrade to the windows media player 11. Well once I finally found where to dl the rollup file and upgraded my media center os and upgraded the media player it looks like it may just be working properly now. Thanks for the suggestion.