Light-O-Rama Forums

Static lights

rjnitto

Is there a way for the animator to show the static lights on display (those not hooked up to LOR). My roofline has lines of lights that will always be on whether the show is running or not, and I'd like to see what it looks like in the visualizer during each sequence.

Thanks.

Richard

rjnitto wrote:

Is there a way for the animator to show the static lights on display (those not hooked up to LOR). My roofline has lines of lights that will always be on whether the show is running or not, and I'd like to see what it looks like in the visualizer during each sequence.

Thanks.

Richard

hmmmm, can't you just "cheat" that one? In other words... create a row in the sequencer and name it to be your static lights and then turn on every cell in the row. Put that row in the animator. I should think this will work.

You're so right. I created a row, named it Static and turned on every cell. I was initially thinking you had to assign a channel to any row you programmed, but of course, you don't have to.

For fun, I placed my beat channel in a corner of the visualizer and now can watch the beat and lights to see if the lights and beat match.

Appreciate the quick response.

Richard
(1st year using LOR)