Light-O-Rama Forums

update version 2.4.10

gsxrgirl7

If I currently have version 2.3.8, will the timings change in any of my sequences once I upgrade. I had this issue when I upgraded to 2.3.8. I am scared to update when I have completed so much work, and then have to adjust the timings again. Has anyone tried it yet? Any info would be great!!

thanks

Julie

Guest wbottomley

gsxrgirl7 wrote:

If I currently have version 2.3.8, will the timings change in any of my sequences once I upgrade. I had this issue when I upgraded to 2.3.8. I am scared to update when I have completed so much work, and then have to adjust the timings again. Has anyone tried it yet? Any info would be great!!

thanks

Julie

As a beta tester... I've never have had any problems.

I don't even think about when a new version comes out.

The upgrade covers bug fixes and new features.

gsxrgirl7 wrote:

thanks

Julie

What did you upgrade from that you got the change in timings? There was a known issue with upgrading from LOR 1 to any version of S2 that may cause the timings to shift one way or another, and there is a skew track feature to allow that to be offset back out. I am not aware of any similar issues when upgrading from one version of S2 to another.

I think it may have been from upgrading to LOR1.

I will save all my stuff in other areas, and then try it.

Shall see what happens.

Thanks!!