Light-O-Rama Forums

unmadayLoofegawjfy.

shfr26

Apparently none of you were on another board where William had that bug showing up full screen on every single post!

That was driving several of us bonkers until he took mercy on us and removed it!

Guest wbottomley

JBullard wrote:

Apparently none of you were on another board where William had that bug showing up full screen on every single post!

That was driving several of us bonkers until he took mercy on us and removed it!

Sounds like John bought a new pair of glasses this past Summer.

Wait a minute... I'll plea the 5th, LMAO!

TGabriel wrote:

And next time I go to the Carolina Christmas Mini I'm bringing bug spray with me.

DON'T do that Thomas.

We all know that's a "buggy" site, even Robin (the exterminator) won't hang out there.

(William will probably kill me now!)

Guest wbottomley

JBullard wrote:

TGabriel wrote:
And next time I go to the Carolina Christmas Mini I'm bringing bug spray with me.

DON'T do that Thomas.

We all know that's a "buggy" site, even Robin (the exterminator) won't hang out there.

You know, Al would agree with me 100%... but when we let outsiders in, that place has a tendency to get that way. :):D:D

Robin keeps order in the house.... it's time to give him a call so it be restored. :P:D:D

Mountainwxman wrote:

JBullard wrote:
TGabriel wrote:

DON'T do that Thomas.

You know, Al would agree with me 100%... but when we let outsiders in, that place has a tendency to get that way. :P:D:D

Robin keeps order in the house.... it's time to give him a call so it be restored. :P:D:D

Yea Right! Blame it on the "Mascot"