Light-O-Rama Forums

Storage Bins

Steven

Note to self: If you're going to do Halloween again next year, don't stack the storage bins with Christmas lights on top of the storage bins with the controllers and cable.:P

You don't have two Sheds? :shock:

I have two sheds, a Christmas and Halloween Specific and I keep the controllers in the garage.:P Even with that, it seems that the storage box I want first is always on the bottom of the stack. I think that is a law of nature.

Yeah any more stuff at our house and we're going to need a storage shed. Our Crawl Space is starting to bust at the seems. I just have to rework things a bit I think. Just need time to sort it out...

-Evan

I have been working on my Halloween display and realized today that I need to keep all of my extension cords in separate totes that are easier to access. I have grown from just doing a display at Christmas to having multiple events during the year.

I had purchase all of the white extension cords available in my small community of 5000 people and had to purchase some brown extension cords to finish my display last year.

Having the brown cords actually worked to my advantage for my Halloween display this year so that was an bonus. I may store the white and brown cords in separate totes to make what I need easier in the future.