Light-O-Rama Forums

Update of this Forum SIte

cenote

Just wondering if there is any talk in the admin world on this site, if they are considering up-grading to a forum site where there is a "New Post" button? I really miss that button on this forum. Seems like every other Forum out there has that function.

I know it is a huge under taken to transfer databases, but was just curious :(

Or are you talking about a button that will show you all posts since your last visit?

Each topic has a "Recent" button and there is one on the main page that pulls the most recent posts from all topics.

crazytrain83 wrote:

Or are you talking about a button that will show you all posts since your last visit?

Each topic has a "Recent" button and there is one on the main page that pulls the most recent posts from all topics.

Yes, that's the one :(:):)

Don't feel bad. I was always going to each category and looking at the latest posts. I learned something also. :shock: I am sure we wont be the last.

cenote wrote:

SH$&&^%...There it is...three years and never saw the "Recent" Button. Whoops, feeling really small now :(

Uhhh, I never noticed that button before either!

Just wait until the first time you respond to something without paying attention to which forum it is in, and feel kind of stupid once you realize how much the forum it was in impacts the appropriate response...

-klb- wrote:

Just wait until the first time you respond to something without paying attention to which forum it is in, and feel kind of stupid once you realize how much the forum it was in impacts the appropriate response...

you didn't ask how to fix your car in here are you ?

I think once on PC I gave a LOR answer to an Animated Lighting question... I think I've given a 4 cycle boat motor answer to a question asked in the 2 cycle area on a boating forum. :shock: