Light-O-Rama Forums

Hot keys for visualizer

friskybri

I was wondering if there was any hot keys for the visualizer. For example to make one long line click on first cell and then go down the row about 20 cells and click while holding a hot key so I don't have to click every cell. It would help when outlining a window. If not they should add that to the software.

friskybri wrote:

I was wondering if there was any hot keys for the visualizer. For example to make one long line click on first cell and then go down the row about 20 cells and click while holding a hot key so I don't have to click every cell. It would help when outlining a window. If not they should add that to the software.

OK Brian... Have you tried pressing and holding the left mouse button and then just drawing the shape you want?

That should do the trick, if I understand your question.

D.T.

NO, it does not. When you have 4 colors around the window close in. Don't know about you but I cant keep the mouse in a straight line without touching other cells. then have to go back and put in the different color in that cell. I like my window lines all nice and neat.

I am the same way, especially after a night of long sequencing. Trying to draw a house outline in four colors looks like a 4 year old with finger paint.

Another thing I would like is to be able to highlight a section and move it. If I am trying to re-use last years config. but have added a few things I have to re-draw it. For a couple hundred channels it is time consuming (especially with all the mis-clicks)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

YES! Holding down the mouse (left button) while draging works on my screen. It is helpful when drawing in something.

The problem I have found is that when you erase something, all in that frame is erased or I am doing something wrong there?

If i need a long ling I run the mouse along a straight edge. But I do agree that some functions similar to PowerPoint would be nice.