Light-O-Rama Forums

AUDIO SEQUENCES

HLANDIS

:?I am adding some audio sequences to my display this year, bought from Christmaslightshow.com. I purchased the "10 minute countdown" sequence and cant for the life of me get the timing correct for the sequences to run. How do I get the sequences to run at "10 min. to show' then "5 min. to show" etc. and have everything start when it should. Running S2, stumped help!

You will need to assemble your sequences into "shows" using the "show editor", then you can set up start times for the shows using the "schedule editor". You can then schedule your countdown shows to happen at the right times before the main show begins. Have a look at the help files that come as part of the show and schedule editors, they should help explain what you need to do.

Regards,

Alan.

I am using the DCMP3 show director unit. I normally use the hardware utility to schedule shows and load to an sd card, never used those others before. Can this be done throught the hardware utility? I have tried giving each "countdown" a seperate show number with seperate start time but only the first countdown runs. I would like the countdown to start right after the show ends, that way I have ten minutes between shows. Thanks for the help.