Light-O-Rama Forums

'O Fortuna sequence?

David Barnett

Hey folks. I working on the Halloween show. I really want to try and to the first part of O Fortuna. Was hoping TSO "Night Castles" would release.

Right now, I'm still new on the sequencing. I felt this song might be OK to attempt.

But, if time gets short; might be easier to edit an existing sequence.

Thanks for any help.

Best,

David William Barnett

OK, right now looks like I'm on my own. Oh well, it's only 2:30; how hard could it be.:P

Thanks to the 45 viewers that inquired. If I'm sucessful, I try and upload my sequence for all of you to use if you wish to do so.

Well, time to get the feet wet with my first sequence.

Best,

David

Hi Jeff no problemo. It's that song from Carmarina BUrana

TSO is doing the song on the new "Night Castles" release. If and when it gets out.

Fits perfectly with Halloween I think.

Here's a youtube link of TSO doing the song. Little grainy, but I think when you hear the tune...you'll slap the forehead and go " OH Yeah" I know this one.:P

Just need to +figure out the best way to seq. this baby. Leaning toward tracks.

Best,

David

• 2 months later...

I hear Night Castle should be released Halloween weekend. That would be one amazing sequece to watch. Are you planning on posting it?

Howdy folks. Yep, still trying to get O frotuna done. I would love to use the TSO version, but feel the time crunch would be too stressful :D

I have already pre ordered. Now it may be TSO's version will fit with mine, if so, awesome!

Still having some prob lems with mouth anitmnations right now.

Off to fly another trip. Then, be right back to work on O frotuna.

Thanks again,, for all your suggestions./

Best,

David

Good luck. I saw the youtube video. Agree, TSO is a cool version. Could probably use some subwoofers outside as it was sure giving my computer system a workout!

Hi basic. Thank You. I already have Night Enchanted, as well as the 5 preview releases they gave when you pre-ordered.

I have done a sequence to a portion of "Tocatta" TSO style. I think it turned out OK for my first sequence.

Hope to have a good Halloween video this year. Last year, being my first...I was too stressed out about everything....to even think about a video. :D

Best,

David