Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR does it again!

Guest guest

Yet another round of applause for the LOR team.

Today was my day off for the week and I had some business to tend to, but those plans fell apart. So I decided to disconnect my PC, re-route cables, tie them neatly, etc. And while I was at it I removed the LOR serial connector and installed the new USB connector. No problems, and I didn't expect any.

And I went ahead and put the Light Linker on my desk where I plan to have it for the "real" season.

For grins tonight I pulled out one of my controllers, installed the other Light Linker in it and played a sequence.

Everything worked perfectly ... right out of the box.

I hadn't expected there to be any problems, and knowing my positive experience with LOR the last two years I knew everything would work ... but this was so effortless I was astounded.

Kudos to the entire team.

Of course, now I'm just that much more inspired to get everything ready for the unveiling this fall!

I have yet to hook up my 16 channel showtime box (got it one week ago), but my first impression is that this thing is very squared away. Very neat inside, and you could run over the box with a 4x4 and not smush it.
-jon