Light-O-Rama Forums

Dell Winners

bwolcott

Mountainwxman wrote:

Four DELL PCs will be awarded to the owners of orders picked randomly from all orders that entered the TryForFree promotion. A particular order can only win one PC however an order could be Free and also win a PC!. The winners of the 4 PCs will be announced on July 22, 2009.

Per page: http://lightorama.com/TryForFree2009.html

And today is the 23rd :)

Guest wbottomley

HowardShank wrote:

Mountainwxman wrote:
Four DELL PCs will be awarded to the owners of orders picked randomly from all orders that entered the TryForFree promotion. A particular order can only win one PC however an order could be Free and also win a PC!. The winners of the 4 PCs will be announced on July 22, 2009.

Per page: http://lightorama.com/TryForFree2009.html

And today is the 23rd :)

And I can read the calendar.:)

I have been checking way too often, I hope it is posted soon to put me out of my misery:)

Since some products (like the ServoDog) are not shipping until August, does that mean that the rest of the TryForFree contest will not be announced until then?

FandomFilms wrote:

Will the other winners be posted?

From the winners page

"As per the contest rules, the TryForFree order winners will be listed once all TryForFree orders are shipped. If you are a TryForFree order winner, either your order will not be charged or you will receive a full refund if you have already been charged. Winners will be notified that they are a TryForFree winner within 1 week of receiving delivery of there order starting August 1, 2009. "

edit: added entire paragraph.

Congrats to the winners who took my computer from me :-)

I ordered 2 servodogs. They wont ship until august 15th. So either they will have to wait till then, or that(august 1st) means i didn't win. Now i focus all my "can't waits" until I get them.