Light-O-Rama Forums

Combine DVD on Monitor and LOR sequence at the same time

jerrymac

I have LOR 2 and would like to trigger a Video from a DVD on the computer (or Video file) on a large monitor and run a matching sequence on LOR at the same time. How would I fire off the video file and run LOR at the same time from within a LOR show?

The video's can be converted to wmv's. ( I also have to audio seperate). I believe I can get a copy of the audio into the sequence editor, but I don't know khow to launch the video file and have to audio from LOR run at the same time so they are sequenced together.

Convert the video to a wmv file. Then select the video as your "media" file in LOR. When you play back the sequence a video window will open. Maximise the video window. You have to use the video output from your LOR PC.

If you are wanting to run a DVD on a seperate DVD player and sync this with your LOR PC..... Want work... You have to use the video output from your LOR PC.

If I understand correctly the video you are wanting to use and the audio for the sequence are seperate?

If this is correct.......

Rip the DVD to a video file, then. Use Windows Movie Maker or something like it and put the audio and video together into one video file. Then use that file as the media for the sequence.

I use PowerDirector to do my video editing, but WMM will work just fine.

thanks for your help. I'll give it a try. where do I get the LOR signature file you use?