Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR 2.3.8 not downloading fully

Robert Burton

I was looking through the forums and saw that S2 was up to 2.3.8. I have 2.3.4, so I tried downloading the newer version. On both Firefox and IE it would not download the full 20.1MB. On Firefox it downloaded 5.xMB and 6.xMB on the 2nd try. IE downloaded 3.09MB.

When I first downloaded it, I didn't pay attention. I clicked on RUN and it came back with some sort of Error can't find script.

Ideas? :)

Robert

Guest wbottomley

Robert Burton wrote:

I was looking through the forums and saw that S2 was up to 2.3.8. I have 2.3.4, so I tried downloading the newer version. On both Firefox and IE it would not download the full 20.1MB. On Firefox it downloaded 5.xMB and 6.xMB on the 2nd try. IE downloaded 3.09MB.

When I first downloaded it, I didn't pay attention. I clicked on RUN and it came back with some sort of Error can't find script.

Ideas? :)

Robert

Try it again.

No one as I know of is having trouble downloading.

Unfortunately, it can be tough to get the browser to actually try and download the full file again. Sometimes multiple attempts will do it. Occasionally, I've told it to save with a slightly different name, and had it actually try it again.

4th time seemed to be the charm. I actually got an error message about the site at first. It downloaded fully now.
Thanks,
Robert:)