Light-O-Rama Forums

New To LOR

Joey Monsko

Welcome Joey

Jump right in ! Read the posts and ask about whatever you like. There are a lot of people willing to help here.

Joey Monsko wrote:

Hey everyone....Im new to the forum and I also just purchased 16 Channels of LOR and plan to get 16 more channels but I dont know.

Morpheus: I imagine that right now you're feeling a bit like Alice. Tumbling down the rabbit hole?
Joey: You could say that.
Morpheus: I can see it in your eyes. You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he's expecting to wake up. Ironically, this is not far from the truth. Do you believe in fate, Joey?
Joey: No.
Morpheus: Why not?
Joey: 'Cause I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life.
Morpheus: I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know, you can't explain. But you feel it. You felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there. Like a splinter in your mind -- driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?
Joey: LOR?
Morpheus: Do you want to know what it is?
(Joey nods his head.)
Morpheus: LOR is everywhere, it is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window, or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, or when go to church or when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.
Joey: What truth?
Morpheus: That you are a slave, Joey. Like everyone else, you were born into bondage, born inside a prison that you cannot smell, taste, or touch. A prison for your mind. (long pause, sighs) Unfortunately, no one can be told what LOR is. You have to see it for yourself. This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back.
(In his left hand, Morpheus shows a blue pill.)
Morpheus: You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. (a red pill is shown in his other hand) You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. (Long pause; Joey begins to reach for the red pill) Remember -- all I am offering is the truth, nothing more.
(Joey takes the red pill and swallows it with a glass of water)

Joey is a neighbor of mine and I have been working with him. He is just a youngster but jumping right in. Now he has all of us to help him...OH BOY!!

Not sure if thats a good or a bad thing...:?

DerrickHoffland wrote:

Joey Monsko wrote:
Hey everyone....Im new to the forum and I also just purchased 16 Channels of LOR and plan to get 16 more channels but I dont know.

Morpheus: I imagine that right now you're feeling a bit like Alice. Tumbling down the rabbit hole?
Joey: You could say that.
Morpheus: I can see it in your eyes. You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he's expecting to wake up. Ironically, this is not far from the truth. Do you believe in fate, Joey?
Joey: No.
Morpheus: Why not?
Joey: 'Cause I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life.
Morpheus: I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know, you can't explain. But you feel it. You felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there. Like a splinter in your mind -- driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?
Joey: LOR?
Morpheus: Do you want to know what it is?
(Joey nods his head.)
Morpheus: LOR is everywhere, it is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window, or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, or when go to church or when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.
Joey: What truth?
Morpheus: That you are a slave, Joey. Like everyone else, you were born into bondage, born inside a prison that you cannot smell, taste, or touch. A prison for your mind. (long pause, sighs) Unfortunately, no one can be told what LOR is. You have to see it for yourself. This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back.
(In his left hand, Morpheus shows a blue pill.)
Morpheus: You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. (a red pill is shown in his other hand) You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. (Long pause; Joey begins to reach for the red pill) Remember -- all I am offering is the truth, nothing more.
(Joey takes the red pill and swallows it with a glass of water)

Joey, just remember, there is no spoon.

Guest wbottomley

Ponddude wrote:

Joey is a neighbor of mine and I have been working with him. He is just a youngster but jumping right in. Now he has all of us to help him...OH BOY!!

Greg.... I can't believe you would do something like that.

Another one bitten by a lightning bug! ;)

Ponddude wrote:

Joey is a neighbor of mine and I have been working with him.  He is just a youngster but jumping right in.  Now he has all of us to help him...OH BOY!!

Im not to sure if that was supposed to be an insult

Welcome to the world of LOR.

Please be seated for the entire trip and be prepared to hand over your wallet in exchange for fun!

HowardShank wrote:

Please be seated for the entire trip and be prepared to hand over your wallet in exchange for fun!

hahah. I actually have like no money because i just bought a macbook, but my parents and grandparents are paying for it.

Joey Monsko wrote:

HowardShank wrote:

hahah. I actually have like no money because i just bought a macbook, but my parents and grandparents are paying for it.

Man are you lucky. My parents don't buy me anything. They just sit in Florida wasting their money on retirement. :P

Don't they realize they could be financing Dan's instead???