Light-O-Rama Forums

So...... I got this, how about you?

daniel

They won't be opened for another 40 minutes at least, but I am planning on two 1602 controllers.

lol yep Its Christmas!

I just got my order in. ;)

Hopefully, everyone will try for free, so since I ordered in the first 10min, Ill be one of the first to go out! :):cool:

--Daniel L

Jeff Millard wrote:

daniel wrote:
Hopefully, everyone will try for free:):cool:

--Daniel L

Bite your tongue young man, hopefully there will only be around 30 others who tryforfree... and we'll be the first two to win...

Jeff

Even better! :cool:

--Daniel L

• 2 weeks later...

Michael B wrote:

My TryForFree order shipped today, too.  Yahoo!  I ordered within the first two hours.

Nice!

I am thinking not as many orders have happened this year as compared to other years. I was expecting at least a month or so with my TryForFree.

--Daniel L

I am not ordering anything this year. Currently I am one of the numerous unemployed people in Michigan. I know I could try the "TryforFree" contest but unfortunately if I don't get it then I can't afford the approximately $600.00 I was going to spend.

Hopefully next year I will have some money to spend.

daniel wrote:

Michael B wrote:
My TryForFree order shipped today, too. Yahoo! I ordered within the first two hours.

Nice!

I am thinking not as many orders have happened this year as compared to other years. I was expecting at least a month or so with my TryForFree.

--Daniel L

Mine will be arriving on Wednesday. Very quick this year.

Mine is set to arrive Monday. More than likely in the morning. I can see that it arrived at the local distrobution center Friday afternoon at 3:30 PM.

Though it is only two CBT16PC kits to add to the 2 I got this past sale in March?

Max

1st year and more channels than lights. But will have 4 arches and some spare to add icicles to the house next year. Along with outlining the peak and eaves with dimable C9 LEDs. Just going to have to take small steps and build up over several years.

Just purchased 30 strobes from CDI, and a PC Controller (card assembled). I also intend to purchase some kind of yard sign advertising my radio station. Anyone know where I can get one for not too much $ ?

WooooHooooo My TryForFree order is in rout and will be today!!! (July 23, 09) that was fast. I made my order the first day a few minutes after the start of the sale. (32 more channels)

Neighbor and I went in on a second order on the 17th still no word on that one. (16 channels to get them started and the pair of light linkers)