Light-O-Rama Forums

v2.3.6 Advanced - Animation view of Sequence no showing

casedog21

I havent touched the sequence editor for awhile and I opened it up and saw that it was a demo... I went to the site. Requested my key then. Registered the version I had. Then I updated it to 2.3.6. I then registered it again. I closed it and reopened and all is good..

Then I loaded the sequence I was working on. Everything is ok except that when I got to run the animation view it is just a black screen. I didnt have a picture loaded into. I just had the lights marked on a the black window. Now when I go to play it. The sequeced plays properly and the channels in the sequence editor light as they play but no lights in the animation window. I did try reimporting my channel config and that didnt work either. Do I just need to blow away this copy and install fresh?

I didnt try hooking it up to my controllers yet as it sits right now.

Thanks for any help..

Casey

You should not of had a place to input the Key until you downloaded and installed 2.3.6. Versions prior to 2.3.4 did not require the key to operate.

What version were up at before 2.3.6?

I have not had any problem opening sequences created in any previous version, even back to version 1.

What happens if you open another sequence that you have?

Chuck

Oddly enough... I dont recall upgrading preciously but.. I guess I did at some point.

So this is weird. I opened one of my other sequences and it worked fine. Then went back to the first one that I had tried at it worked fine. I am not sure what happened but thanks for the quick response!

Casey