Light-O-Rama Forums

Another timming Question using tracks

Frank Rossi

I have added an arch this year and set up tracks for the first time. I laid out my sequences in the track for the arch and saved every thing and when I looked at the main track two channel of the arch are off through out the sequence. I correct this in the main track (track 1) and when I looked at it in the arch track (track 10) the timing for the same two tracks was wrong again. It looks correct in when played using the visualilzer. What do you think? I have the lastest software.

The little bit I played with tracks. I found that it kind of supperimposed the events from the upper tracks back to the main track. This would cause events not to line up with timing marks.

From reading here on the forums. With the ability to select different timings within the tracks. I wonder is there still a need for the track feature. You can like define a timing for your arches and select it while working with your archs, then select the main timing for the other stuff.

Chuck

I followed instructions I got from the forum to install the same timming marks into the tracks that I had in the original sequence. For what ever reason it is just two channels on my arch that are off. I plan to do some mine trees this week end and see if I have the same problem. I set the arch sequence up using the arch timming from track 1 and found the two channels were off in track 1. Corrected the arches in track 1 and the same channels were off when I select the arch track. However the changes do not appear to be consistent from one change to the other, other than they effect the same channels. I have other tracks for color and they look OK. I just looked at the track I set up for white lights and the arches on that track are sequenced correctly? My arches are white and reside with all of the white lights and are also seperate in a track of there own. Again when viewed in the visiualizer it looks OK?

Are you confident that the channels were copied from track to track, and not new channels created with the same controller unit and ID?