Light-O-Rama Forums

Timing Marks Missing

Frank Rossi

I added 48 new LOR channels this year (total 128) and started to do tracks. I took an existing sequence from last year (80 channels) added my new channels with a new channel property grid and set up 10 tracks. Using the old sequence I was able to add the new stuff quickly. However, I exported the channel property grid to my desk top and opened another sequence from last year and imported the channel property grid. Everything looked OK except on the tracks 2 Thur 10 there are no timing marks. Track one is the original sequence and it has timing marks but when I try to use tracks 2 through 10 no timing marks. This did not happen on the first sequence where I established the new channel property grid and the new tracks. Any ideas? I am using the lastest software.

Frank,

This is by design. It allows you to use different timings in the tracks. You can insert the old/original timings by copying the timings from Track 1 and pasting them into whatever track(s) you want the same timings.

You can insert the old/original timings by copying the timings from Track 1 and pasting them into whatever track(s) you want the same timings.

Or, with recent versions of the software, you can simply change the timing grid that the various tracks use to be the same. For example, select Track 2 via the "Tracks" dropdown box (on the toolbar), then select the appropriate timing grid via the "Timings" dropdown box (also on the toolbar).