Light-O-Rama Forums

SAVE10 Contest

Guest guest

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am the winner that Dan hinted about yesterday. Dan had trouble reaching me because I was working a school picnic the last few days. I don't want to brag, but just want everyone to know that there was indeed a winner.

cstom2002 wrote:

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am the winner that Dan hinted about yesterday. Dan had trouble reaching me because I was working a school picnic the last few days. I don't want to brag, but just want everyone to know that there was indeed a winner.

Way to go Tom! I got excited when I first saw Dan's message since I am from STL and used SAVE10. I called home and had my wife pull up the home email just in case. Anyway, I look forward to your '06 display. We're always looking for more displays in the area.

Scott

Brad on the top of this sales_flyer Dan said he would offer an additional 10% discount to people that would hold off on getting their orders for a few months. Allong with that on the link within that flyer it said he was given away a dell computer to one lucky person that used the save 10 option on their orders.