Light-O-Rama Forums

Happy LEON to all!!

eldoradoboy

just thought I would wish a happy LEON day to all!

hope everyone is busy designing, sequencing, testing and getting ready.. or maybe even throwing a LEON party!!

extra points for those who know what LEON stands for and is ;)
-Christopher

LEON = NOEL backwards... thus 1/2 way to christmas...

years ago i used to throw big LEON parties.. put up lights outsode.. people bring christmas cakes and cookies.. have a tree trimming party.. listen to christmas music..

and

Cook on the grill, have the party outside..spiked egg-nog etc.. well in ohio having a christmas party outside was a treat....

-Christopher

eldoradoboy wrote:

years ago i used to throw big LEON parties.. put up lights outsode.. people bring christmas cakes and cookies.. have a tree trimming party.. listen to christmas music..

and

Cook on the grill, have the party outside..spiked egg-nog etc.. well in ohio having a christmas party outside was a treat....

-Christopher

Oh, I thought he was referring to Chuck Smith's story. Apparently, a NOEL sign was his first animated display item. He illuminated the letters backwards so the sign lit up L, E, O, then N.

:P:D:D

LOL!!!!

eldoradoboy wrote:

and

-Christopher