Light-O-Rama Forums

Control Panel Status shows 2.3.4 DISABLED

sjmiller

I'm sure this is pilot error - when I left click on the LOR icon in the tool tray I get a splash screen saying "Light-O-Rama 2.3.4 is currently DISABLED"

I have registered, and I can control lights - is this anything to be concerned about?

Steve

What happens when you right click and select enable?

If you use a USB adapter, is it installed?

klb,

That is why I prefaced my question with "pilot error" :shock: - no I didn't have the usb/485 box hooked up. That took care of it, once the 485 box was hooked up I could enable shows - and splash screen changed to enabled.

As I was going through the various posts on the forums tonight I saw mention of version 2.3.6 - I went looking for it on the site and didn't find anything talking about a version upgrade - it there someplace to view current released versions and bug fixes?

I finally found 2.3.6 when I clicked on the S2 download button.

Steve

As I was going through the various posts on the forums tonight I saw mention of version 2.3.6 - I went looking for it on the site and didn't find anything talking about a version upgrade - it there someplace to view current released versions and bug fixes?

We generally put announcements about new releases in the "Important Announcements" forum:

http://lightorama.mywowbb.com/forum55/

Thanks Bob,

That forum was "hiding" in plain sight - I'm usually on autopilot when I hit the forums.. Newbies, then S2....

Steve