Light-O-Rama Forums

Light O Rama 2.3.6 status is currently DISABLED

JimCanfield

When I click the light bulb in my system tray I get this notice: Light O Rama 2.3.6 is currently DISABLED. I can right click to get the menu though. I am just wondering if this is anything to worry about or something that I need to fix somehow?

Jim,

When you right click and get the menu there is an option to enable shows. If you click on enable shows the message will change. But if you do not have a controller connected it will again disable.

This was in the previous version for running shows. What you are seeing is the status of the show player.

Chuck

cmoore60 wrote:

Jim,

When you right click and get the menu there is an option to enable shows. If you click on enable shows the message will change. But if you do not have a controller connected it will again disable.

This was in the previous version for running shows. What you are seeing is the status of the show player.

Chuck

Chuck is correct but I want to make a clarification: Chuck wrote: "But if you do not have a controller connected it will again disable."; Specifically, If you connect your controllers using a USB adapter and you do not have your USB adapter plugged into PC then enable shows will not work.

Dan