Light-O-Rama Forums

peg board and a projected house photo

ChrisBMacon

Hey everyone. I had spent the last year building a shop. I want to run something by you. I was looking at peg board for the back side of the shop. I was toying with the idea to display a photo of a house against these peg boards. I could go behind the pegs and insert the small Christmas lights and stick them thru the holes. I could, for example stick one strain where the roofline is displaying. It may be an excellent method to view your show on the house. I would project the photo on the peg board wall.

My wall is10 X 28 feet.

What think?
:dude:

You may want to take a look at this video.

This is a tutorial of the Light Show Pro software. However, if you skip through the tutorial part, you will see the board that he built. It is basically the same thing you are discribing. Pretty neat but way too much work for me...lol

My wall is 10- x 28'. I'm trying to see what projector would be best. This would help if you didn't use Holiday. I thought this would be good if you were designing a show for a client where you take the photo of their house back to the shop and display it. When finished, let them view it.

I anyone reading this is within 200 miles of Macon and has a setup using Holiday Designer, will you reply? My wife and I would like to see your system before I buy. I'd apprecaite it.