Light-O-Rama Forums

one channel

Dave Wilkinson

I have just finished installing my new controller. (first one).

I have only been able to get one channel to l ight up when I run a sequence. (Channel 7...for what ever reason) I ran the test when I first hooked everything up and it all seemed ok. I then installed the new firmware as the one I had was an older version.

Again....only channel 7. I have checked and rechecked all connections with out any luck.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Sorry if this has been covered before, but after searching for an hour, I couldn't find any other posts with the same problem.

Thanks again

dave

Are you sure that the sequence is set up to send commands to the other channels?

Can you control the other channels through the Hardware Utility's testing functions?

Take a look in your channel property grid, and make sure each controller and channel you are trying to use is defined once, and only once. If you added a second group of 16 channels, and they are also currently defined as controller 1, the behavior of controller 1 would tend to be unexpected.

Bob....THANKYOU!

As usual....you rescued another dummy. I didn't realize that the channels had to be configured to the controller that way. Stupid on my part of course. How do you manage to keep your sanity when surrounded with people like me.

Again Thankyou. VERY much appreciated.

dave