Light-O-Rama Forums

How about a report on the sale?

Guest guest

Although I think most of us feel like "family" and are excited to see LOR doing well, I don't think Dan will reply (or should) with any details of the sale ... very few business owners would want to reveal those kinds of statistics about their business, particularly when the competition is here as well.

For example, "Did you sell a lot of the kits?" is a simple question.

If Dan said, "Yeah, we sold out of the Blah-Blah kit" then the competition would know there's a significant demand for kits.

Versus Dan saying "Sold far less of Blah-Blah than we expected" would signal there's not the demand for kits and the competition would know know not to spend any of their time and money on that avenue - after LOR has invested their time and money to learn that.

Dan did say, as I recall, they sold more during the one week sale than was sold all of last year. That's great ... and that's as much as I need to know.

Rick Hughes wrote:

Dan did say, as I recall, they sold more during the one week sale than was sold all of last year. That's great ... and that's as much as I need to know.

I did not see that posted. I wasn't asking for any trade secrets...just curious to know how the sale went.

TED

We are very thankful of you and your attitude toward your customers that: 1- you announce a sale; 2- offer technical support via this forum and other means without service charges; 3-I could keep on going, but I do not want to gush!

THANKS DAN AND TO YOUR WONDERFUL STAFF!