Light-O-Rama Forums

Carolina Mini Workshop Streamed Live

Guest Guest

Guest wbottomley

The Carolina Mini Workshop will be streamed live Saturday, June 13th from 10am to 6pm or whenever were finished.

Check it out at www.carolinaminiworkshop.com and watch the latest tips, tricks and techniques in the world of decorating.

And, as a special bonus, a presentation will be given on the latest LOR S2 version that's coming out next week.

The only time we'll be off line is during lunch because of moving from downstairs to upstairs.

G'day William,

Just a quick note of thanks to you and the team for the streaming videos. I didn't get a chance to watch them live (as they started after midnight here), but it was great to be able to watch a few of recorded videos this morning. From what I could see and the laughter I could hear, it sounds like it was a fun time.

Cheers,

davidt, Australia

Carl,

Thanks for the video / demo of the ice pond. Although we often get some thin ice during winter, unfortunately it doesn't stick around until Christmas, which is normally around 100 F.

I have a nice little area where we have some white stones, bordered with a small hedge and I think that this could be made into a good looking ice pond as part of our display, thanks to your idea.

Cheers,

davidt, Australia