Light-O-Rama Forums

error opening file

wildredhead

went to rename one of my COMPLETE sequences and then it disappears. Then I did a restore now both the original and the newly named sequence doesn't work. Any ideas? This is one of my first sequences I completed EVER and now its gone:{

Any ideas?

Can you locate the file using Windows Explorer?

Are you saying you did a restore on the whole computer?

Yup. I figured that would be my only bet. My computer is funny sometimes and doesn't do what I want it to sometimes.

I did try to search via WE and came up with the copies and renames(etc) that I made trying to make it work. I found the .bak file which I thought was it and changed it to a .lms and it still won't open. Also the copies that I have needs a program to open it so I find LOR sequence editor and try runnin it off that but it still doesn't work.

When I change the files to get rid of .bak they don't change. The name includes .lms without .bak but the file type is still stuck in .bak. how do I change it? I have already tried clikcin on it and going to properties.

I figured it out!!!!!

Had a really stupid moment.....

I changed my folder options to make sure I see hidden file extenstions and I did and then I did not expand the column to see .bak I just took it off in the name and changed it to lms and I am all set.

Thanks for the Help!