Light-O-Rama Forums

Virginia Mini

Andy Anderson

The Virginia Mini will be on Saturday June 6 at the Brightwood Ruritan Club at 4689 Lillards Ford Rd, Brightwood, VA 22715. The clubhouse is reserved for all day. We will start with a meet and greet at 10:00 AM go until about 4 or whenever. The clubhouse is on Rt. 29 about 10 miles south of Culpeper or about 35 miles north of Charlottesville. We will have plenty of room in the building for doing things and also a large parking lot and picnic shelter for outdoor things. We will also have a time for show and tell. So bring something to show the group.

This mini is open to any and all Christmas lighting enthusiasts. Both ones doing it for the first time and those who have done it for years. Whether you have a large display or a small one. All are welcome.

We will also have a spot set up for buying, selling or swapping items. This will be a great way to find a new home for some unused items and pick up something for yourself.

If you are interested in sharing your knowledge in a particular area let me know either by posting here or PM me. Also let me know what areas you are interesting in learning more about.

Lunch will be provided and drinks throughout the day.

I am looking forward to this fun and informative event. To help cover costs we will need a $15 contribution from everyone attending.

Andy

• 2 weeks later...