Light-O-Rama Forums

Computer

Guest guest

lkcubsrule wrote:

I believe it will be announced either like June 1st or later summer, early fall.

Luke

I think the alternative time universe for LOR applies. April Sale = May Sale. June 5th = July 5th :)

Dan, you can hit me now!

We were given a very definitive time for the award of the computer...sometime this year, maybe :laughing:

Site said June 5th, so I agree with the July 5th estimate :laughing:

Just kidding Dan, just let me know when I will get it shipped to me after I win it.:]

cghargis wrote:

Just kidding Dan, just let me know when I will get it shipped to me after I win it.:]

Agreed! And I'll be more than happy to provide cghargis' address. They prefer their packages delievered to Tulsa instead of Altus, thank you!

jmccorm wrote:

cghargis wrote:

Agreed! And I'll be more than happy to provide cghargis' address. They prefer their packages delievered to Tulsa instead of Altus, thank you!

Actually, Oklahoma City is the preferred method since we're talking Oklahoma here:].

Tom

:]

You are all correct in the fact that the state begins with an "O" but unfortunately the second letter was a typo. The correction is a "H" instead of a "K". Sorry for the confusion. The correct city and state is Columbus, OH.

:laughing:

Yes, I prefer all of those methods. Just make sure that you add some really cool software, and all of your sequences before you send it the rest of the way here to Altus.

I am rolling on the floor here :laughing:

Chris