Light-O-Rama Forums

Forms for other event shows

toddmoon

We have forms for Halloween shows. How about other events or seasons that LOR users put shows together for? Example 4th of July shows?

Last year was my first year and it seemed like it was all I could handle to get a Christmas show together. Now I have purchased more controllers and want to get more yet and put together shows for other events. I doubt I am the first to get this bug. I have the equipment and I want to use for more than one to two events.

I don't know that we need more forums to cover this.

We have "The Coffee Shop" and "General Decorating Questions" forums for this already. The use of the contollers is the same, just different props being controlled.

I do Easter, Memorial Day, 4th July, Halloween and Christmas. Some others also do St Patricks Day and Valentines.

Yes, many of us have the "bug" and use our equipment for a lot of Holidays. but are more forums necessary?

JBullard wrote:

We have "The Coffee Shop" and "General Decorating Questions" forums for this already. The use of the contollers is the same, just different props being controlled.

I do Easter, Memorial Day, 4th July, Halloween and Christmas. Some others also do St Patricks Day and Valentines.

Yes, many of us have the "bug" and use our equipment for a lot of Holidays. but are more forums necessary?

Then how about at least an "Other Occasions" area so that Easter, Memorial Day, 4th July, Saint Patrick's Day, and Valentine's Day don't get buried in those other two generic forums. It's hard to say "Look at Me" the same as in the Halloween and Christmas display areas when you're shuffled amongst the the best place to buy extension cords and links to videos of LED clad sheep. ;)