Light-O-Rama Forums

Florida Mini??????

dakotasbub

so i'm seeing info pop up for a bunch of minis in various loctions and i was wondering if there was any news of anything in the future for central or north florida?

There was one scheduled for June 6th in Tampa, but the host couldn't continue. We are currently looking for a new host. It doesn't have to be in Tampa. I hosted it last year in Eustis by Mt. Dora.

I'll let you know when we have something setup.

Michael Beason

dakotasbub wrote:

so i'm seeing info pop up for a bunch of minis in various loctions and i was wondering if there was any news of anything in the future for central or north florida?

Also, there is a Georgia Mini in a couple of weeks that I am going to. It is near Atlanta.

Michael

Great question. If you have a gathering for socializing and some simple food like hambugers and hot dogs not to bad. Post you are having a gathering give options for dates, pick a date, clean your house or pick another location. Remind everone and keep interest up.

Socializing and show n tell: Same as above and ask people to bring something to share. You might want to have a certain amount of people sharing. This will take PMs or phone calls.

Presentations: Same as above, but arrange for a projector, internet, computer, ect... This is probably the one that takes the most tiime. This one takes setting a schedule and communicating more with whomever is presentating.

Of course, it depends on the person hosting - the amount of work it takes to host a mini.

It is very rewarding and fun to host, but can be a lot of work depending on what the host decides to do and how many people attend.