Light-O-Rama Forums

shipping time frame

Guest guest

I was just wondering how many people still have to get their orders filled? Nothing against Dan and everyone at Light-o-rama, We all can imagine how busy they really are. I am just curious when to expect the orders to be filled?

Give them some time.... Even people who opted to delay their orders should receive them with 2 months. According to Dan, they sold over 5 times the amount from last year. You should receive a UPS email notice when the items are getting ready to ship if I remember correctly.

Well yeah, I read all that and I am aware that they are busy and a bit behind. Problem is that I am going on vacation in a week or so and will not be home to accept the package when it is delivered. Even though I will be chacking my e-mail, I was just sort of wondering about an estimate of how faqr they are behind. That's All. Don't get me wrong, I am not mad or upset at the time for delivery, just merely curious.

• 2 months later...

I ordered 1 40 amp 16 channel controller during the sale and got it pretty quick (around 2 or 3 weeks). I was curious, if I order 2 more boxes now. Would I get them by mid November?

LightORama wrote:

I totally understand people wanting their stuff shipped! I think that we will have all non-SAVE10 shipped in less than 2 weeks from today.

is that Lightorama time ... JUST yanking your chain is all

april to may, 2 weeks = 4 weeks, Monday = Friday *LAUGHING*

Reminds of work, it used to be that I would say it would take 20 minutes regardless of what was required, so now after several years of this, eveybody in the office just says "be in 20 minutes right" now knowing full well it could be anytime soon *LAUGHING*

WOOHOO!!! Ordered SAVE10 on Tuesday evening 2350 hours and just got notice it is shipping out!!!

(Would it be wrong to shed a tear of joy?) Thanks Dan, and congratulations on the success of your company.

kingshootr wrote:

WOOHOO!!! Ordered SAVE10 on Tuesday evening 2350 hours and just got notice it is shipping out!!!

(Would it be wrong to shed a tear of joy?) Thanks Dan, and congratulations on the success of your company.

Mine is coming in on Thursday. I feel like an expecting father! Do they make bassinets for LOR controllers?

Michael B

Michael B wrote:

...Do they make bassinets for LOR controllers?

Michael B

Yup. Some use RiteTime CATV boxes, some use Orbits, others even use plastic totes. :devil::devil::devil:

kingshootr wrote:

Is it still possible to order with the SAVE10 special, and if so, when is the closing date?

Thanks

The save10 special occured during the "April" sale that actually happened towards the end of May. If people entered save10 at checkout they would save an additional 10%, but their order would ship after all non-save10 orders. So, since about June, these save10 orders have been shipping. They are now shipping orders from Tues of that week.