Light-O-Rama Forums

Somehow I missed the additions

JimCanfield

I updated my sequence editor the other week (thank you Jeff) and I was just playing with it while adding 16 more channels and noticed that we can now shimmer and fade and set the intensity of our twinkles and shimmers. Not sure how I missed the final decision that it was indeed included. I was following the discussions to add it but never saw the confirmation. Call me dumb, slow, or just plain unattentive I don't care.....I am jsut happy to have the new cool additions! I guess it is time to reread the help section and see what else I am missing, thank you Dan.

I think they came out around Dec 8th, and many of us were to busy to notice, or if we did, we weren't going to touch it until the season was over..

Jim,

Be sure to download and update any old controllers with the new firmware version also, or else the fading twinkles and shimmers won't work.

George Simmons wrote:

Jim,

Be sure to download and update any old controllers with the new firmware version also, or else the fading twinkles and shimmers won't work.

How would I go about doing this? I have not updated any controllers before.

Attach all your controllers. Open the hardware utility. At the bottom, select firmware. You can only do one controller at a time but they can all be daisy chained. Follow the instructions.