Light-O-Rama Forums

Request: RGB tool

Ponddude

Is there any chance of possibly getting a RGB tool added to S2?

A lot of us are using Firefly, myself included, and it would be nice to see the colors that we are trying to program. Right now it is just intencities show in the SE, but it would be nice to see the actual color without having to hook up the units.

how about just a plain old RGB tool that combines the 3 channels into one? it would be much easier to sequence wall-wash and non firefly RGB goodies

JohnnyL wrote:

how about just a plain old RGB tool that combines the 3 channels into one? it would be much easier to sequence wall-wash and non firefly RGB goodies

I am pretty sure this is how it will work. I think you will have to assign 3 channels R,G, B to a "color picking" channel and when you pick a color the software will turn on the channels you assigned to the proper intensity.

I am however just guessing this is how it will work, and I did not stay at a holiday inn express last night.:P

The software should be able to combine channels according to the user's application. For some lighting effects, two channels would only be needed, such as with red or green, while in some applications three channels would be needed for R G B.

Paul Roberson wrote:

JohnnyL wrote:

I am pretty sure this is how it will work. I think you will have to assign 3 channels R,G, B to a "color picking" channel and when you pick a color the software will turn on the channels you assigned to the proper intensity.

I am however just guessing this is how it will work, and I did not stay at a holiday inn express last night.:)

i couldnt have said it better myself