Light-O-Rama Forums

Dan's Display

tyler9613

evana wrote:

he did move out of new jersey to new york. so where's his video's for last year?

Last year we had one blue LED star in front of the house, and another one in the back and a Christmas Tree indoors. I really wanted to do a display but like it has been for the last few years, we get too busy. No complaints but I do miss putting up a display.

This year I got some stuff in the after Christmas sales and started dreaming of next year. I hope to have some time and get something up.

Dan

LightORamaDan wrote:

evana wrote:
he did move out of new jersey to new york. so where's his video's for last year?

Last year we had one blue LED star in front of the house, and another one in the back and a Christmas Tree indoors. I really wanted to do a display but like it has been for the last few years, we get too busy. No complaints but I do miss putting up a display.

This year I got some stuff in the after Christmas sales and started dreaming of next year. I hope to have some time and get something up.

Dan

More than that, we miss seeing what you do. Most of us are here because of your talent.

garyfunk wrote:

LightORamaDan wrote:
evana wrote:

Dan

More than that, we miss seeing what you do. Most of us are here because of your talent.

I agree. Dan, please try to find some time to put up a display in 2009. We are only here because of your display in the first place...

Thanks,
Tyler

Dan you could always hire me to work in the wonderful world of LOR and then you will have plenty of time for your display...;)

Just a recommendation.

• 5 weeks later...

The whole reason I got into this was because my kids were disappointed when we drove around looking at Christmas lights every year. It would be great to take the up the road a piece to see your display next year Dan.

I remember seeing your video on TV, who knew that was you.