Light-O-Rama Forums

1602 question

Guest guest

I asked Dan, but he is very busy and some others might want to know so I thought I would pos this question.

I know you are being slammed with questions with your sale on. I apologize for asking another. My wife is still baulking at the idea of spending over $500 on two 1602's with the cost of cords and new outlets also to come into play. She might be willing to compromise on one 1602 this year for a small display and to up grade next year with another 1602. Are the 1602's going to change next year? If so, will there be any coflicts if I have an old 1602 with a new 1602? Thanks for your help. I am excited with my two sequences I have been working on and can't wait until I can put on a full display.

Any changes to the controller would more than likely be firmware based. Since these can be upgraded via a flash update, you are assured of having a working controller regardless of what comes down the line.

YES! YES! YES!

My wife and I compromised and she "blessed" my purchase of one 1602 this year and to add one next year. I may only do a light only show this year and continue to develope musical sequences for next year for a full blown musical 32 channel show. I can't wait!!!!!:waycool::happytree:

BamaFlum wrote:

YES! YES! YES!

My wife and I compromised and she "blessed" my purchase of one 1602 this year and to add one next year. I may only do a light only show this year and continue to develope musical sequences for next year for a full blown musical 32 channel show. I can't wait!!!!!:waycool::happytree:

Last year I only had 16 channels also, youll be suprised with what you can do

Nothing wrong with using only 16 channels is there don? Hey if you have the dvd look between the mega displays of don and tim fischer and there is my little diaplsy using only 16 channels. lol