Light-O-Rama Forums

Who sings this song?

stanward

Thank you! Amazon.com has the mp3 for $.99!

DanCampbell wrote:

Michael W Smith, "Kay Thompson's Jingle Bells", on his "Christmastime" CD.

One of my favorites.

FYI, don't buy any of that companies LEDs. They don't work with computer controlled displays including LOR. I tested a lot of there LEDs over the summer as they are one of my web clients and were located in the same city with me before moving one city over. All there lights failed on LOR as well as many of there incadescents. They are not properly sealed and you will get GFI trips left and right. So that video they posted is kind of false advertisement and I already told them that. According to there marketing dept they are not advertising them to work with computer controlled displays, but yet they posted a video that says otherwise.

Hi Texan78,

Thanks for the warning. I don't think I could afford to buy lights off of the internet (the full wave stuff). I only can afford what is on sale the day after Christmas from WalMart and HomeDepot.

Stan

Texan78 wrote:

FYI, don't buy any of that companies LEDs. They don't work with computer controlled displays including LOR. I tested a lot of there LEDs over the summer as they are one of my web clients and were located in the same city with me before moving one city over. All there lights failed on LOR as well as many of there incadescents. They are not properly sealed and you will get GFI trips left and right. So that video they posted is kind of false advertisement and I already told them that. According to there marketing dept they are not advertising them to work with computer controlled displays, but yet they posted a video that says otherwise.