Light-O-Rama Forums

Easy Request for S2

Ponddude

This is not a huge thing or something that should be that hard, but I would like it if you could possibly add a minimize button on the Status Window. Now I know that I could just "X" it out and close the window, but I like to have the window up and running. If I could just put it down in the task bar, it would be really nice.

Why is there no minimize button anyway?

It kinda already puts it in the task bar when you close it out. You just have to right click on the bulb and select status. So if you minimize it to the task bar like you are requesting, it pretty much does what you are wanting it to now.

What I am curious about is, does everyone's window look like this? Isn't the entire window suppose to be white?

Attached files 168480=9701-status.bmp

In 2.0.16 you can open the status window with a single left click to the icon in the system tray.

Texan78, do you have any custom colors set in your display appearance settings? I’ve seen this happen to my programs at work. I associated the background color of various objects to two different windows objects that are the same color in my “windows standard” color scheme. But when the program gets ran on a PC with custom display settings, it looks like what you posted.

rwertz wrote:

In 2.0.16 you can open the status window with a single left click to the icon in the system tray.

Texan78, do you have any custom colors set in your display appearance settings? I’ve seen this happen to my programs at work. I associated the background color of various objects to two different windows objects that are the same color in my “windows standard” color scheme. But when the program gets ran on a PC with custom display settings, it looks like what you posted.

Nice tip, I didn't even know about the left click thing.

I am not sure if I have custom colors set. I don't really mess with that at all. I am using the XP silver theme and that is the only thing I have set. Other then that I haven't messed with anything else, so I wouldn't know what to look for.