Light-O-Rama Forums

Merry Christmas to everyone

MS_Mike

I wanted to take a moment to wish this group a Merry Christmas and the best wishes for a wonderful holiday season with your family and friends!

We all get a special enjoyment from this season by putting our lights to the task. Last night, Christmas Eve, I had a very large group of spectators who were all in the Christmas spirit and who shared the enjoyment of watching the lights with my family.

I also want to thank Dan and his group for providing us the ability to do this wonderful hobby by providing the very best equipment in the industry. Yes, this is a vocation to him, but he takes it very seriously and spends that extra time and effort to make sure that we all have a good season even when we have problems and he must come to our rescue!

To his staff who are inundated with our requests, all at the last minute, thank you for your patience and understanding!

To everyone on this board who enjoys the Christmas Season as we do, a heartfelt Merry Christmas to all that have chipped in to help each other when we all need it!

Merry Christmas and best wishes for the coming New Year!

Mike & Sherrie Sibley