Light-O-Rama Forums

Merry Christmas

Eddie Hanebuth

Thank you to the staff of LOR and al the various helpers that helped get my display going..... My community, My neighbors and My family thank you all...

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

And I'd like to give a special thank you to Dan and the team at Light O Rama. I was a little behind...okay way behind with my show this year. At the very last minute I decided I wanted another 16 channels so I ordered a CTB16PC...on the 12th of December! It was on my doorstep only four days later, just in time for my Christmas eve lightshow. This is only my second year with LOR and I continue to be amazed with their customer service! :D

Last night we were preparing to have our usual family party at my house. Then, my doorbell rang. I went to the door to find a man I never met before. His wife was out in their car and he came to me to tell me how impressed he was with the show. He wasn't from my area and his sister (who he was having dinner with) lived on the next street over. She insisted that he come and see my show. He was so moved by the show that he made it a point to ring my doorbell and just say thank you. No matter how many gifts I got yesterday, nothing was as powerful or moving as that man coming to my door. Every night I watched the traffic get greater and greater and I heard the children talking and the smiles on their faces. To me, this would not have been possible without the amazing help of Dan and company and the amazing products they create. You are the ones that create the products and we are the ones that make the dreams come true.

Truly from the bottom on my heart I want to say Thank You to Light-O-Rama and hope that your Christmas day was as joyful as mine!

Merry Christmas Everyone!