Light-O-Rama Forums

Happy Holidays and a big THANK YOU !!

LENNY RUEL

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my fellow forum members. Also wanted to say many thanks again to everyone that has helped me out the past few weeks getting this thing up and running this season. That's from technical questions and snags I had to helping me out with sequences. Would have not have been possible as late as I got to set things up without you. Getting comments from " I was wondering why you where hanging all those lights on the front of your house" to "WOW!!", besides hearing kids chatter from the back seats of cars watching and their parents shushing them so they could hear. Awesome, just awesome. It's one thing to see it on TV or Youtube, but when you fire up your own it's an all together different feeling. We've been getting about 5 or 6 inches of snow about every other day here and it's been cold but I can't spend enough time outside watching. I've had two people ask me what they'll need to get started with on their own and even my Sister in Law ask if I'd help put up lights and get her started. Of course I said I could help with ideas and stuff and getting her set up with the equipment, but hanging her lights? I know I'm adding two more 16 channels for sure for next year so with that, her and her other half will need to hang the lights;) I'm guessing I'll be sequencing for awhile... First thing first though. Come Friday I'll be cleaning Hobby Lobby and Walmart out of red, green and white 100's.
Thanks again gang !!

Lenny