Light-O-Rama Forums

Thank You for the little folks at LOR

beeiilll

I just wanted to say Thank You for all the hard work and exception customer service that the "backroom" folks who work for Light-O-Rama have provided for not only myself but all who deal with you.

Many have praised Dan and his commitment to this industry and rightly so, but it is important to remember that without the hard work and deligence of all who work for him and LOR, a great company like this would not exist.

So to all the people there who answer phones, assemble the products, pack up our orders, and ship things out -

Please accept my heartfelt thanks and best wishes for a very Merry Christmas season and a wonderful and prosperous New Year in 2009.

Dan couldn't do it without you.

Bill Ellick

Seconded. Even Santa doesn't do it all alone.

Since we're on the subject, I'd like to thank everyone who's contributed to the forums, especially LOR's. There's a boatload of practical experience documented here, and plenty of folks ready to jump in with insights to new problems (even if it's been answered umpteen times.) You all free up time and energy for the fun and creative parts of this disorder, eh... hobby.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!