Light-O-Rama Forums

Programed Values

dwbstr

I am not able to find where you can view the value that have been programmed in the sequence editor. Example, I program a fade up from 0 to 90. If I don't remember what value was programmed how do I find out that the value is in a specific cell at the end of this fade is set to 90?

I will admit I've wanted to know this before ... and find this way very non-intuitive. I would like to right-click on the cell and then select 'view cell details" ... or something like that instead.

taybrynn wrote:

I will admit I've wanted to know this before ... and find this way very non-intuitive. I would like to right-click on the cell and then select 'view cell details" ... or something like that instead.

Oh, I completely agree. Far too many steps. Actually, if you mouseover the cell it gives you the channel name and time. It really ought to tell you the info from the cell info command right there. Maybe make it a feature that can be turned on and off for those who don't want all that info.

bhays wrote:

taybrynn wrote:

Oh, I completely agree. Far too many steps. Actually, if you mouseover the cell it gives you the channel name and time. It really ought to tell you the info from the cell info command right there. Maybe make it a feature that can be turned on and off for those who don't want all that info.

+1 for the mouse over.

I guess that means I am at a +2.8 at 52 ...:]:]:]:]:]

That is good information about whats in the cell, I am just not sure how it would save me any time. - BUT, i am always open to new ideas.