Light-O-Rama Forums

Request for help PLEASE

beeiilll

I have posted this over on the Planet Christmas forum as well.

Well this may be a long post, but PLEASE read through it and help if you can.

I started up my display on 12-8 (yes very late in the season for this) and I have approx 12,000 LED's up with 112 channels of LOR running right now. I was able to outling my windows, door, and deck with 2 colors of lights (green and red), as well as build a 4 color (R,G,B,W) mega tree, 4 - 4 color mini trees, 6 little single string multi color trees, 2 teardrop wreaths, and 1 wreath by my door. I also have 3 inflatables out there just running.
All the lights are on LOR control. This is my first year at this as well.

The 3rd night that I had the display up a family stopped by to see it and their little girl ran up to me and gave me a big hug and told me how much she loved my "lighty show".
That alone has proven to me why this is a great "hobby" to play with and really lifted my spirits as to all the pain and work that this can be.
I have had major health problems and a couple of bad accidents this year that almost got me to throw in the towel and not bother with this. I was not really sure myself why I kept going with it till now.

Now my request from you good folks.

I learned the other day that this little girl is ill and only has a 50/50 chance of being around next year at this time. By the way, these people have apparently been back a few times to see this as I was told that the little girl has not been so happy in a long time and just loves to watch the lights and listen to the music.

I really want to run a special Christmas Eve show for her if it is at all possible, but there is no way I will have the time to sequence things up and make this for her.
All I am asking is if anyone out there has any childrens style of Christmas music sequenced for any amount of channels could you be so kind as to share it with me please. I would also need to know the artist and song for the sequence so that I would be able to buy it from Amazon or whereever.

I have also spent this weekend building a 20 foot 2 color arch that has 32 channels (16 blue and 16 white M5 LED strings) and I am going to do whatever it takes to get it set up in the next day or so. I have the LOR controllers coming today and will spend tonight assembling them for the arch.
I haven't even looked at sequencing arches yet, so even any sequencing for arches and mega trees that will fit to songs would be a great help.

I know that it is very late in the season and everyone has much to do in the next couple of days, but this is something that I feel I really need to do. Maybe it is fate or devine intervention or whatever that pushed me to do a display this year, but now I have a real reason for it and I am sure that it would just make her day to see a show just for her.
These folks don't have a lot and her condition has drained them of everything except their faith and love for her.

It would mean a lot to me to be able to do this and really do something worthwhile for somebody else this season. Even if I can't get it done in time for a Christmas Eve showing I will do this and run it when I get it put together enough to be something special for her.

Thank you very much and I hope you all have a very special Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Bill Ellick
ellick@frontiernet.net