Light-O-Rama Forums

Audio

SnappyTom

Hi all,

Why when I put audio in the audio section of lor it does not appear? I can put it on my desktop and see it as a file and can use it. I am using lor2 and the files are wav files. Any ideas?

Thank Tom

Do a search for your audio file and check the path .Follow it when you edit your audio file for your sequence Same thing happened to me don't know why

Yes thats what I have been doing and it cant find it when in the Lor audio. If I try to put it in the audio of Lor again it says it already exits would I like to replace it. But you can not see the file...............????????

It sounds like the file is tagged with an extension not recognized by LOR. Can you see the files when you access the audio file outside of LOR? Are they tagged .WAV?

When I open to edit my media file try my documents then lightoram then you should have audio or sequences take a look in sequences that is where some of mine have ended up in

Yup I have had that happen also. But what I am trying to figure out is why when I try to paste audio under the lor audio file it does'nt show up. It is there but no icons for file names. I can paste it to my desktop and see them???????????