Light-O-Rama Forums

Simple setup help?

eldoradoboy

Ok so i was called away for work back in november and just now returned home.. no Major Light show this year... however 20 people are still coming to my house for christmas eve and there are NO lights up... yeah that wont work..

so i want to do is a very simple thing that i canot seem to find way to do.. I simply want to take 3 channels of a controller and do a slow fade from 1-2-3-1-2-3 etc.. and have this repeat over and over.. is this something i can download to the contrller itself? do i still need to set up a PC and run it live from a PC? can I do this as a "non musical" sequence? I have several Very Nice 112 channel music sequences but there is no way unless had half the city come over to put up the ful show.. so i want to try simple method just to have something nice for christmas eve night...
-Christopher

This could be done with a very simple 1 minute animation. Load it as an animation. Are you using a PC controller? There is an undocumented capability for this controller to run stand alone. I have not tried it but check in the HWU under stand alone.