Light-O-Rama Forums

The LOR backuper By BadSCR

BadSCR

The LOR Backuper V3
It Works for me, I have Tested it.

*Installing

Step one: Unzip the files

Step two: Copy All files to the main(root) directory of the flash-drive where your Backups will be saved to

Step three: Open File INSTALLer.bat

Step four: Open file autorun.bat

*I have tested this one and it works for me

*With this you can: Backup LOR files, AutoSave work, Recover the LOR files, and it will Auto Backup the LOR files at Computer Boot-up.

*This Scripts will Automaticly Find the LOR files by searching for the folder named: "Sequences"

Attached files The LOR Backuper V3.zip

BadSCR wrote:

It Works for me, I have Tested it.

*Installing
Step one: Unzip the files
Step two: Copy All files to the main(root) directory of the flash-drive where your Backups will be saved to
Step three: Open File INSTALLer.bat
Step four: Open file autorun.bat

*I have tested this one and it works for me

*With this you can: Backup LOR files, AutoSave work, Recover the LOR files, and it will Auto Backup the LOR files at Computer Boot-up.

*This Scripts will Automaticly Find the LOR files by searching for the folder named: "Sequences"

Hmmm, why not just use a computer backup program. I use Acronis True Image, but lots of good ones on the market. Maybe I am not seeing the advantage of such a program. I'm obviously missing something. Please enlighten me.

There is a "Auto Save LOR Work" that will autoSave your work in the "Light-O-Rama Sequence Editor" and then backup. (But it will skip a save point if the Sequence is playing whin it tries to save)

But Mine is free, and nice if it works for you. I want lie There are some bugs.

You are right, you could use a computer backup program like you said and they are better then mine.

Now that said, I belive that with a little modification my "Auto Save LOR Work" script could use someone elses computer backup program; as long as it has Command-line commands.

I am useing XCOPY command to backup with.

I am useing a small free programe (nircmd) to send the keystrokes "CTRL+S" to save with.

Thanks, I like feedback.

It is up to the person as to what they want to use.

Also see and post at my other thread about "Tips in Sequence" at:

http://lightorama.mywowbb.com/forum74/18157.html