Light-O-Rama Forums

Last Night 12.14.08

Bryan

I had the most people stop and drive by my house last night. I guess the word of mouth is working well! Some nights since the day after Turkey day I would barley get 1 car by, now they are parking in front and watching the show. Makes me very happy that I spent all that time on the shows and have people come by now.

One lady stopped and said her 4 year old and husban makes her drive by every night before bed time. I Hope to see more LOR show in the future around town!

One guy said he bought the "light show" kit from Lowes and said he wish he would have bought what I had.

I have a vacant lot across from my house and I took the wifes car and parked watching my show when 2 cars pulled p and backed in the lot. I was standing by my car and one of the cars drivers got out and I spoke to him and said "Iwould hate to have that power bill"the guy said but its so cool and if he had something like that at his house he would be more than happy to pay his electric bill because it was great! I left the lot and pulled right in my garage and shut the door. ;):P

That is hilarious. Well done!

Although you totally should have invited him over to see how easy it is!

Bryan wrote:

...since the day after Turkey day I would barley ...

Oh, dude... I've been barleying way before that! ;):D:D

Guest wbottomley

Bryan wrote:

I have a vacant lot across from my house and I took the wifes car and parked watching my show when 2 cars pulled p and backed in the lot. I was standing by my car and one of the cars drivers got out and I spoke to him and said "Iwould hate to have that power bill"the guy said but its so cool and if he had something like that at his house he would be more than happy to pay his electric bill because it was great! I left the lot and pulled right in my garage and shut the door. :D:P

Great story.

Man oh man.. these get better as the season continues on. :D

• The topic was locked